We’re honored to invite you to participate in 11th Cracow Cognitive Science Conference, taking place 11-12th
May 2019 in Cracow, Poland. This year’s topic is “ATTENTION and MEMORY”.
Example topics include, but are not limited to:
• Cognitive and neuronal mechanisms of attention and memory
• Bidirectional relations between attention and memory
• Executive attention or Homunculus?
• The role of attention in solving the binding problem
• Changes in attention and memory in the process of brain aging
• Psychopathology and neuropsychology of attention and memory
• Attention and memory in learning
• Attention in the world of social media
• Impact of meditation on attentional processes